The discount pricing of Maine Restaurant Week is still a couple months away but there are some pricing specials out there now for anyone who blew their restaurant budget over the holidays:
- Bar Lola – a 5-course prix-fixe menu, Wednesday-Saturday, $39.
- Boda – late night menus items are half off on Sundays from 9:30 – 1 am
- Browne Trading has declared January Cheese Month and is offering a 10% discount off all cheese in their store.
- El Rayo – $1 oysters, Monday nights.
- Five Fifty-Five – $1.55 oysters & drink specials, Thursdays nights at the bar.
- Grace – happy hour from 5-6:30 Tuesday through Saturday, featuring bar food and drink specials including $15 bottles of wine
- Hugo’s – the 6-course blind tasting menu, normally $85 per person, is $42.50 on Tuesday through Thursday from now until March 31.
- Pom’s Thai Taste – $1 sushi, Monday & Tuesday.
- Ri-Ra – half priced burgers on Wednesday nights.
- The Great Lost Bear – Monday and Tuesday nights are Short Beer Nights when you can get a 23 ounce draft for $4.25. You can find a full list of happy hour specials on Portland Taps.
- The Salt Exchange – 3-course prix fixe for $30.
- There have been a number of discount offers for Portland area restaurants in the past few weeks on Dealitious and Groupon (but not this morning). Living Social has an offer today for Local 188 a $50 certificate half off for $25. Another local coupon site, The Maine Deal now is offering $10 gift certificates to Gorgeous Gelato for $5.
What’s missing from the list? Post a comment and share what you know.