Portland Wine Week has released the details for their opening day 5-course Women in Wine Dinner. The event brings together chefs Matt Ginn from Evo, Paolo Laboa from Solo Italiano, Jef Wright from Crown Jewel, Paige Gould from Central Provisions, and Victoria Nam by Siblings Bakery along with 10 sommeliers.
Each course will be paired by two of the sommeliers and the diners will have the chance to vote on which wine best matched each dish and which sommelier came up with the best pairing overall. Participating sommeliers are:
- Nikaline Iacono, Vessel & Vine
- Cecily Upton, Friends & Family
- Lizzie Legre, Helm
- Jessie Robb, Broken Arrow
- Kelly Nelson, Fore Street
- Kimberly Lund, Regards
- Brittany Saliwanchik, Magnus on Water
- Siobhan Sidoni, Wayside Tavern
- Stella Hernandez, Lolita
- Erica Archer, Wine Wise
Tickets are now on sale on the Portland Wine Week website.