Tuesday aka New Year’s Eve – Here’s a growing list of options for New Year’s Eve.
- Blue Spoon – 5-course dinner, $65.
- Boone’s – Boone’s is serving a special NYE menu.
- Central Provisions – 6-course dinner, $150.
- Chaval – 3-course dinner, $55.
- Drifters Wife – 5-course dinner, $55.
- Evo – 6-course, $110.
- Five Fifty-Five – 4-course menu, $90; 7-course menu, $125.
- Flood’s – open with an augmented menu until 10, followed by a dance party 10-1.
- Hugo’s – 8-course dinner, $90 per person.
- Isa – prix fixe menu, $65.
- Leeward x Little Giant – Chefs from Little Giant and Leeward are collaborating on the menu, $65. You can make reservations through Little Giant.
- Maiz – 3-course dinner, $45. An after-party $10 in advance ($15 at the door).
- Old Port Sea Grill – 5-course dinner, $65.
- Piccolo – 5-course, $85.
- Sur Lie – 4-course dinner, $45.
- Union – 3-course dinner, $89.
- Vinland – 6-course dinner, $95.
Wednesday – it’s New Year’s Day, tickets for the MaineVoices Live with Sam Sifton go on sale.
Friday – Chris Wilcox will hold a Judy Gibson pop-up dinner at Hugo’s.
Saturday – the first New Foodways Celebration Dinner will take place, Chris Wilcox will hold a Judy Gibson pop-up dinner at Hugo’s, and the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.