Monday — The Holy Donut will be featured on Anderson Cooper Live.
Tuesday — it’s Christmas.
Wednesday — Wine Wise is holding their 3rd Annual Sparkling Wine Primer.
Thursday — there will a sparkling wine tasting at the Public Market House.
Saturday — the Winter Farmers Market is taking place.
New Year’s Eve
Here’s a list of restaurants that will be open on New Year’s Eve. Many are planning special prix fixe dinners and a few will be open with their standard menu. If you know of any other options, post a comment with the details and I’ll add them to the list.
Everyone and their cousin wants to go out on New Year’s Eve so reservations are essential. I’d recommend you call soon before all the good spots get booked up.
- Back Bay Grill, $88 4-course dinner
- Bar Lola, $55 5-course dinner
- Bibo’s Madd Apple Cafe, $50 4-course dinner
- Bresca, $85 5-course Venetian-inspired meal with optional wine pairings for $35
- Carmen at the Danforth will offer 2 seatings. The early seating is $80 for a 4-course dinner, the later seating is $125 for a 5-course dinner with live music.
- East Ender, $58 for a 4-course dinner
- Five Fifty-Five, 1920s prohibition theme $75 3-course dinner in the bar, $100 5-course dinner in the restaurant
- Grace will be serving their regular dinner menu. A cover charge of $10 will get you into the late night party which comes with complementary champagne toast at midnight.
- Hugo’s, $80 7-course dinner
- Local Sprouts will be open until midnight serving their standard menu
- Maria’s, $45, 3-course dinner
- Nosh Kitchen Bar, tickets are $20
- Old Port Tavern is serving a special New Year’s Eve menu
- Pai Men Miyake will be offering a special New Year’s Eve menu and cocktail list
- Sea Glass at Inn by the Sea, $75 4-course menu, $100 with wine pairings
- Sebago Brewing is serving dinner with a special New Year’s Eve menu
- Petite Jacqueline, $60 4-course dinner
- The Good Table, will be serving a special New Year’s Eve menu
- The Frog and Turtle, $45 for a 3-courses early seating, $65 for 5-course plus extras later seating
- The Salt Exchange is serving a special menu for New Year’s Eve
- Vignola will be serving a speecial NYE menu, details are still TBD
- Walter’s is serving their full menu and a pair of specials
- Zackery’s, has a New Year’s Eve menu
- Zapoteca, $55 5-course dinner.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.