Monday – Baristas + Bites is scheduled to open at 5 am today. They’re located at 469 Fore Street.
Wednesday – Pho Co. is scheduled to open on the 2nd floor of the Public Market House, and Old Port Wine Merchants will hold a holiday wine tasting.
Thursday – Piccolo is serving an I Corsi Le Marognole wine dinner, it’s the first of three nights that guest chef Goy Siwaporn is preparing a Royal Thai Dinner at Tempo Dulu, and there will be a beer tasting at the Bier Cellar.
Friday – Guilhaume Gerard from Selection Massale will be at Maine & Loire for a natural wine tasting, and Lone Pine is holding their first can release.
Saturday – the annual Champagne and Caviar tasting is taking place at Browne Trading, LeRoux Kitchen is holding a wine tasting, and the Winter Farmers’ Market is taking place.
New Year’s Eve – restaurants are starting to announce details for their NYE plans. I’ll be adding to the list over the next 4 weeks:
- BiBo’s Madd Apple Cafe – this will be their final meal before closing.
- Central Provisions – serving an 8-course preview of the Italian menu at their new restaurant Tipo. $220 for 2 people.
- Crooners and Cocktails – 7-course dinner “influenced by your favorite mobster films over the years”.
- Drifters Wife – holiday menu with special list of grower champagne options.
- Five Fifty-Five – 5-course dinner, $100 per person.
- Lolita – 4-course dinner for $100 per person (tax and tip included) with optional wine pairings.
- Petite Jacqueline – 3-course dinner and glass of sparkling wine, $85 per person.
For more information on these and other upcoming food happenings in the area, visit the event calendar.
If you are holding a food event this week that’s not listed above, publicize it by adding it as a comment to this post.